cropsel says hi

cropsel

Hi.

Some of you guys might remember me. I used to be a member but quit in about 2009 I guess.

Recently I just installed ET again, and that made me think of you guys again.

Finding you was not easy.. changing the domain to .eu  ;)

But when I actually did find the website, I was happy to see how much new members there are now.

Maybe I will see you guys in-game if I find some time to play and you guys are on too.

Cheers!

Cropsel

P.S. Why did we not have beer mugs back when I was still active :wacko: It is really awesome!

• Founders

Hi mate, welcome back, it has been a few years, sorry about the .eu, I did redirect .co.uk to here for years but we never use that now though some of our email address's are still that including your cropkiller@teammuppet.co.uk, you must have a few emails awaiting for you to open!, do you want me to merge your account? your other is still active or I can pm you a new password for your old account to this one. 

As said when you decided to quit, we would never forget about you and there would also be a spot open for you if you want to return to us ^^ As craig said we can give you access to your old account if you would like that. You can use it to connect to the forum, read what's going on and have some fun in the chat room. If you don't have time to play on server than that's not a problem ^^

I'm very happy to see that you found us :D I can't describe how a bunch of memories hit me right in the face when i saw your name :D

Thanks all of you!

Indeed it has been some years! It would be great if you could merge my old account.

I will try to be at least active on the forums, and join in as often as I can!

Which server is the preferable one? Especially for people needing to get the old skills back? :lol: