Teammuppet meetup @ Belgium

Muppet meetup date  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend in August would work best for you? (Select one or more!)

• 5/08 - 6/08
    • 12/08 - 13/08
    • 19/08 - 20/08
    • 26/08 - 27/08

I have been joking around to meet some of you people for quite some time now. It's time for me to admin that I wasn't joking at all and that I really want to have a beer with you Muppets!

Since summer is here it's the perfect time to make this official. I will be working with @Minty to get things arranged for it, all we need from you guys is to be present :D

We are thinking of planning it during a weekend in August. In the poll above this post you can vote for the weekend that suits you best. Please only vote if you are actually planning on joining us for this event ^^

I am aware that Belgium isn't exactly next door for everyone so I don't expect a huge turn up. However, I would really love to see as many faces as possible :D Everyone is welcome!

Oh, and if there are enough people joining we might prepare a little gift to take back home!

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 2

@PurpleHaze @GoLdFiNgEr @Wolf @muddeh @Melissa @TOMOBRO @Toni @Macka @Eagle_cz @Niki @VenoM @Mister J @MiniMuppet @Charlie @MrMuppet @DiNg @MadF.Lame @Eerik

Eh I'm drawing a blank on more names at the moment, forgive me if I forgot you :D 

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 1

We've been thinking about Bruges as the place to do this so far, as it is pretty convenient for everyone involved at the moment. If you do have any ideas or specifics don't be afraid to let us know. A lan party may just be too much but Bruges is a very cultural place after all!

For those people coming from far away places: you can always make a weekend of it in one of the best countries in the world!

32 minutes ago, PurpleHaze said:

Summer's a bitch for my planning, possible to add september/octobre? 

You're telling me that you won't be able to plan out a weekend almost two months from now? :D 

4 hours ago, miraro3 said:

You're telling me that you won't be able to plan out a weekend almost two months from now? :D 

Yeah .. 5 weekends working and 2 bachelor weekends. And i have a wife who would like me to be at home sometimes 

2 hours ago, PurpleHaze said:

Yeah .. 5 weekends working and 2 bachelor weekends. And i have a wife who would like me to be at home sometimes 

Your wife needs to understand that your president needs to see you!