Teammuppet meetup @ Belgium

Muppet meetup date  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend in August would work best for you? (Select one or more!)

• 5/08 - 6/08
    • 12/08 - 13/08
    • 19/08 - 20/08
    • 26/08 - 27/08

So with my trip to Scotland starting on the 29/07 and ending on the 08/08, me working on the 12 and the 13th of August and having plans near Liege on the next weekend, that leaves me with the 26th or the 27th.

Hope I can attend though, really looking forward to hang out around the Halve Maan brouwerij :P

Edit: als ik me niet vergis, dus ben ik de enige franstalige ? :ermm:

Edited by DiNg

ik poets graag jaja ik ga graag naar de bioscoop met mijn vrienden en ik heb een hekel aan spinazie

wil je nog wat pasta jeroen ?

we gaan naar het pretpark

ik verzamel sleutelhangers

een worstenbrrodje aub

53 minutes ago, DiNg said:

ik poets graag jaja ik ga graag naar de bioscoop met mijn vrienden en ik heb een hekel aan spinazie

wil je nog wat pasta jeroen ?

we gaan naar het pretpark

ik verzamel sleutelhangers

een worstenbrrodje aub

Ici c'est tout que tu connait en neerlandais? ce n'est pas mal mec

1 hour ago, DiNg said:

So with my trip to Scotland starting on the 29/07 and ending on the 08/08, me working on the 12 and the 13th of August and having plans near Liege on the next weekend, that leaves me with the 26th or the 27th.

Hope I can attend though, really looking forward to hang out around the Halve Maan brouwerij :P

Edit: als ik me niet vergis, dus ben ik de enige franstalige ? :ermm:

Would  be nice to have you! :D 

Je pense que tous les Belges parle un peut de française dans notre group! But I think English will be the preffered language anyways haha :P 

• Like 1

Im at croatia 2 weeks in August. Cannot skip more time from work but might let people know next time im visiting some place (Niki made map, so I now know where anyone is :D)

Except finnish dudes.

They live too close for me.

C#

20 hours ago, miraro3 said:

Haha xD Mooi dat je Nederlands veel beter is dan dat! Hoe is je uitspraak? :P 

Niet zo slecht, beter na een paar pintjes natuurlijk :P

23 hours ago, citrus# said:

Im at croatia 2 weeks in August. Cannot skip more time from work but might let people know next time im visiting some place (Niki made map, so I now know where anyone is :D)

Except finnish dudes.

They live too close for me.

C#

Too bad mate!

8 hours ago, DiNg said:

Niet zo slecht, beter na een paar pintjes natuurlijk :P

Ik ga er van uit dat je bedoeld dat wij zullen denken dat je uitspraak beter is wanneer bij een aantal pintjes op hebben! xD 

From Estonia to Belgium, little too pricy for me.. sorry ben D:

+ its so damn hot outside. i remember when i was a little kid i used to just stick my head in the freezer to cool down :D

Hey guys!

I thought filling everyone in on the details every so often wouldn't be a bad idea so here goes.

@muddeh has officially joined the planning committee and will henceforth be forced to attend!

Currently we're looking into some Hostel places and maybe even budget hotels for those who would like to stay for the weekend. Don't worry, we'll try to keep everyone entertained throughout the night aswell!

Activities is a touchy subject right now because ofcourse, everyone has different tastes. Luckily it's Bruges so you can do just about anything there. We're planning on maybe having a couple rounds of Lasertag or Paintball to atleast stay in the ET mood. For those with different ideas there's a lot of things out there, and we're always open for suggestions!

Seeing as most of the people will be available only at the latest two weekends of August it looks like we'll get to choose between those two.

Don't forget to let us know if you will or will not come so we can arrange it faster! We'd like to see as many friendly faces there as possible. 

Edited by Minty
  • Like 2

Go paint balling with Mud on the opposite team? Nothing would make me happier :P Then again I'd be one coming home broken probably haha. I'm working more from mid-July on wards when the summer events get going so I'll be working lots. Thanks for being thought of but hope you guys have a good time :hi: 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...