Hi from me

Hi Muppets

Thought i would drop by and say hello and cheers for running the servers. 

Played this game way back when it first hit the scene, competitively at first but more for fun after clan politics ruined it all - now at the steep end of 40 and enjoying it again (too old for this shhhhhh)

Not sure how many of you guys were around at the beginning, but for those that were "nice to see you again" 

Do people still play this game in comps or is it just pcw's nowadays? (if i ever get better i might start looking for a home)

Once again thx, and see you lot around.....

Yes, competitive ET is still being played, although the level is very high now.. The best players are gathering to play 3on3 and 6on6 on "schNee channel" on Discord.

But lately we've been playing a lot of random mixed scrims so if you're interested pm me here or on Discord and you can join us for some scrims. 

• Nitmod Admin
5 hours ago, diss said:

(if i ever get better i might start looking for a home)

You don't need to get better! Just look at me, I'm horrible at this game and I'm part of the TM family :D

Welcome back, wasn't here at the beginning if u want some pracs on the comp way. Contact us!

Have fun and see u at the battlefield!

Edited by Dmxj