Legacy maps Discusion 3 ( March 2019 )

Glider / Warbell / Secret Bay / MLB Temple / Vesuvius / Colosseum have been suggested thus far. Vesuvius and Colosseum are voted for decently on the last poll.

Does Secret Bay have waypoints? Couldn't find any.

Any more suggestions for specific maps before this closes?

We *could* rotate maps such as Gr, Oasis etc. as well as use season specific versions. I'll have to talk to other admins though.

Has anyone played School and experienced that lag again? With the little bugs and stuff we had we aren't sure if it was the map or something else.

In regards to Teuthonia ... I wonder if it is possible to add an allied spawn at the cp ...

Some bigger maps would be awesome aswell

• Holy Grail
  • Cathedral
  • Snatch2 or 3
  • Goldrush (GA) version because the ways to reach the gold are better then the normal ways (much more 1v1 2v2 3v3 battles insteat of 15v15 battles at the "Plaza"
  • MLB maps are also big and good 

1 hour ago, Dmxj said:

Some bigger maps would be awesome aswell

• Holy Grail
  • Cathedral
  • Snatch2 or 3
  • Goldrush (GA) version because the ways to reach the gold are better then the normal ways (much more 1v1 2v2 3v3 battles insteat of 15v15 battles at the "Plaza"
  • MLB maps are also big and good 

Snatch was removed recently.

3 hours ago, Bystry said:

Snatch was removed recently.

And I dont think snatch is big map per se.

Pantherbase is pretty big, but not known. Cathedral is big but people dont like it too much.

Praetoria mission 1 & 2

Burg rabenhorst

Those are bit bigger maps, but dont know if people knows them or likes them. By bigger, I mean objectives are not so close to spawn or majority of map has more than 1 way to progress.

+ they all should have bot waypoints.

Edited by Ctrz
forgot about bots..

• 2 weeks later...