Map Suggestions [August]

12 hours ago, Charlie said:

No confirm on Railgun version so that's a no go.

You wanted me to confirm? :) if so, yes. summer version would fit better. its odd to play snowy maps summertime.

50 minutes ago, Boosted said:

MLB count as silly Maps? :(

They are regular Obj Maps.

Same. Why are they silly :( ?  They are usually more objective oriented maps where you usually cannot bypass stages. I understand that cortex or goldendunk are sillymaps.

On 8/5/2019 at 11:41 PM, Alistar said:

Do not get it why people do not like warbell or et ice

Ice because its so tiny and if allies have some sort of a defence going on, then axis have really hard time having fun there. Same with warbell. Both are maps that are hard to win if defence is even a little decent. 

IMO we should aim bigger maps where there are separate routes and people will divide more around the map. Erdenberg is not huge, but both guns have their own path where to attack + the middlepath into the building. Same with radar (it is big, but pathways to complete objective are so distance from eachother that its not whole team defending same area).

Same with warbell. Both are maps that are hard to win if defence is even a little decent.  

Love Warbell, it got even harder for axis by replacing the sacrifice against gold, so it didnt seem to tough for axis yet. Dont know why it is not voted, i do every time.

I want to put in another thought, specia and new maps dont get voted when the server is full (maybe we even got a statistics for that). So i dont agree putting huge new maps on the server. On the other hand i want capuzzo airport back (a big map every one is voting for),
and  dump beach (never liked it). :drinks:

18 minutes ago, slowtobi said:

Love Warbell, it got even harder for axis by replacing the sacrifice against gold..

I guess it was made so that make sacrifice harder for axis because they ran covertops in. 

7 hours ago, Boosted said:

MLB count as silly Maps? :(

They are regular Obj Maps.

Oh well.

7 hours ago, Ctrz said:

You wanted me to confirm? :) if so, yes. summer version would fit better. its odd to play snowy maps summertime.

Same. Why are they silly :( ?  They are usually more objective oriented maps where you usually cannot bypass stages. I understand that cortex or goldendunk are sillymaps.

MLB maps have just never worked out on any TM server or mod in the 8 years I've been here. They end up killing the server. I quite like Egypt personally. I'm hesitant to add any of them so I threw them in the silly maps category, but I can treat them like proper maps if everyone wants it that way.

I mean what version of Railgun is the one you mean? There's a dozen versions. Is it this or this? Or another one?

Edited by Charlie

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

I'm hesitant to add any of them so I threw them in the silly maps category, but I can treat them like proper maps if everyone wants it that way.

Just try one more time. :) 

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

I mean what version of Railgun is the one you mean? There's a dozen versions. Is it this or this? Or another one?

Sir, I have no idea. Whatever version works, have bot pathways and no snow. You can always ignore my personal requests if they outweight time spent on 'em :)

C#

i would like to see more detailed maps like "Das Boot", old RTCW1 map, dunno if they got waypoints
- Flughaven
- The Holy Grail
- V2 Base
- Colloseum/Eifeltower/Visuvius (real city maps)
Goodluck with the poll boys!

Couldn't see waypoints for Das Boot. I can imagine Eiffel Tower being horrific when there's lots of players climbing that thing lol. So this is how it stands. If you think 1 map should be a silly map then let me know, I'm not familiar with some requested. I added axis lab to be removed, as much as I like the map it never ever gets played.

3 maps will be removed and 3 added, depending on how voting goes. 1 of the silly maps will be on the server, whether it's Baserace or not is up to you guys.

Any more suggestions?

Add:

Cappuzo / Airfield Assault / V2 Base te / Daybreak / Hotchkiss / Vesuvius / Raw Castle te / Transmitter / Glider / Flugafen / Holy Grail / V2 Base / 

Silly Map add:

Golden Dunk / Minas Tirith / Cortex / Helm's Deep / Keep Baserace

Remove:

1944 Beach / Warbell / Cathderal / Dubrovnik / Missile / Axis Lab

4 hours ago, Jessica said:

All great maps, to bad the maps nominated for remove are not  played more.

How about some MLB maps ? These are huge maps, and will be great when we have 30 players.

Hotchkiss and Daybreak are up for voting when I make the poll.

Edited by Charlie