Hello Muppet comunity. 

I am here just to say sorry for my words at server. I deserve a ban and you dont need this at your server that is one of best. I am mad this week and I explode tho the guy. he is kind of provocative when kills some guys at server and i know him from other servers, but not excuse to what  i sayd. So anyway i lost a good friend this week whit 31 yrs old cause of cancer and the covid-19 is starting tho spread where i live and my wife is 3 mont pregnant. I fell so frustrated this time. dunno what to do at this time. I say sorry to all off you. So good luck whit your comunity and keep doing a great job. Hugs from Azores, Portugal. (message from march 26 edited)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hey there. I was the one who banned you on the server.

It's a rough time for everyone at the moment and I sympathise with what you're going through. Sometimes we have to let off steam, but not in that manner. You ban was only for 1 week and it expired yesterday I think, so you're free to rejoin on our servers again.

Edited by Charlie
  • Like 2

I live in Terceira Azores. I have some good news, the spread is kinda of contained. we have 11 positive cases but one of them it is recoved. yesterday and today was no new cases and i am happy for that. I work at energy power plant so i can´t miss my work. I go out every day to work and buy stuf to daily needs. sorry my english. Hugs all and stay safe

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PTain said:

I live in Terceira Azores. I have some good news, the spread is kinda of contained. we have 11 positive cases but one of them it is recoved. yesterday and today was no new cases and i am happy for that. I work at energy power plant so i can´t miss my work. I go out every day to work and buy stuf to daily needs. sorry my english. Hugs all and stay safe

great to know that unfortalaty i live close to the most infect área in Portugal santa maria da feira  aveiro district wish all goes for the best for your área stay safe bets wishes oli V

Edited by oliveira pt

First of all I am sorry to hear that about your real life,we are all human and we can make mistakes time to time,I am not mad at you and I dont want to make it longer this topic with negative comments.but you told smths that u know me from other servers and I am provacative when some kills me? at here everyone kilIed me at the server,did I provacated them?anyone remember I did? why just you say this? tbh I dont know you,I dont even know any portugal player than u are,I never met you in any server before,I never provacated at you or another one,I just answered who talked shit and I will,thats all,but I never insulted right?even you did many times.sorry but no need to lies mate.just SS or profs talking here, not allegations,as I said I dont know you,I dont hate you,just play your game and have fun,again sorry to hear all about your family.

Edited by 2rk

Hey m8 (i dont like it when i need to write your name) because you know your name is not that friendly if we tranlate it.

First of all i wish u all the best in these difficult times and like u already told us the way u behaved urself was not in the good way. 

But the good news is we from TM give players always a 2nd chance thats why ur ban is expired and we all hope you will join our servers once again.

Good luck and a small tip: change the nickname :drinks:

• Like 2

Good thing you came to our forum to apologize! Making mistakes is not good, but it takes courage to say sorry for your mistakes. Sorry to hear the problems you're encountering in real life: make sure real life is on the first spot in your priority list (especially with your wife being pregnant and all)! Besides you're welcome to play again in our server(s), since your ban has been lifted. Welcome back, behave and most importantly: enjoy :) !

• Thanks 1