Picking maps for ETL1 main server

Map poll on forums for ETL1 main server  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the map polls back on the forums

• yes
    • no
    • not bothered

I voted NO, but I will motivate that.

When we have votes, it takes weeks before a result is there. I have faith in Charlie to pick a map, and add it.

create 1 topic where people can suggest a map to add or remove.

In that way, the rotation speed to add and remove map could be much faster.

And for that reason I say F2 to this vote.
- Just let Charlie go all out to add a map, and delete maps when he has time,
- let all players give a suggestion to Charlie, and I see that as a better situation, faster results, and yet a say from all players.

• Nitmod Admin

OR

We can put up the poll for just 3 days and whoever is active on forums gets to vote and whoever isn't well you snooze you lose.

I voted "yes". Its not against having faith in charlie but to bring community more together again. I see it working well in ETL2 and I still get nice feedback how tight the community is there (gratz @Dmxj and @Bystry :clapping:) and we should go with votes. Charlie can make some corrections if some map is not included for some technical reason (cortex needs doublejump) but after that - if a map has waypoints & its not crashing server & its been voted to put on OR take off, then we should go with it. :) We should also make this regularly to make it a habit for community to vote and give insight about maps on certain times & for sure to announce it in server and discord also to bring more people to give their opinion about it.