Why can’t I remember mapnames

I can remember playing a map where you had to go through an Forrest or graveyard building an small bridge over an pond and ending up at an shed with an grave next to it. In there you need to build/break an coffin and take its content to somewhere. Perhaps it’s big enough for main? If I ever can remember the map name 🤞🤞

• Founders
4 minutes ago, Dragonkiss said:

I can remember playing a map where you had to go through an Forrest or graveyard building an small bridge over an pond and ending up at an shed with an grave next to it. In there you need to build/break an coffin and take its content to somewhere. Perhaps it’s big enough for main? If I ever can remember the map name 🤞🤞

temple?

2 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Temple lacks of forest. Sounds more like Haunted Mansion .. without Mansion :D . 

It sounds like Haunted Mansion.

You build a bridge on one side. There is a forest but it's all out of bounds and there is a graveyard on the first part I think. To get to the final mansion you have to blow a coffin ... I think?

https://et.trackbase.net/map/25/

8 hours ago, Charlie said:

It sounds like Haunted Mansion.

You build a bridge on one side. There is a forest but it's all out of bounds and there is a graveyard on the first part I think. To get to the final mansion you have to blow a coffin ... I think?

https://et.trackbase.net/map/25/

Tingtingting we have a winner!!!! Yes this is the one!

is it suitable for our main server?

4 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Its not the biggest map for 20vs20 tbh. Especially the last part.

When it was added, I feel like allies managed to win quite a few games but mostly because axis didn't know the map very well. If people get more familiar with it, it is impossible for allies at higher numbers.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Sebast1an said:

When it was added, I feel like allies managed to win quite a few games but mostly because axis didn't know the map very well. If people get more familiar with it, it is impossible for allies at higher numbers.

yea. Getting out from the tunnel spawn for allies is from 2 ladders (maybe 3) and 1 ramp that is pretty narrow. Not hard for axis to keep them away. Also the mansion is too small for 20+ people.