wh and maybe aimbot

Watched it a few times. In my opinion there's no wallhack, but I'm not sure about the aimbot though. His aim doesn't do much of weird out of nowhere movements and his kills are mostly on that one allied route which is very predictable. And narrow.

10:05 his aim jumps randomly to the dead body not even in his sights. Not sure why, the timing seems to be lined up with the enemy going behind the wall and there's no one coming from that door.

6:40 that's something else. Not sure how I feel about this one. But I think it is possible without cheats.

In my opinion the demo is not conclusive proof that he's cheating. There are some weird moments but I'm sure if I recorded my own gameplay something similar could occur. Sometimes it is just dingdingdingdingding. :D

49 minutes ago, Sebast1an said:

Watched it a few times. In my opinion there's no wallhack, but I'm not sure about the aimbot though. His aim doesn't do much of weird out of nowhere movements and his kills are mostly on that one allied route which is very predictable. And narrow.

10:05 his aim jumps randomly to the dead body not even in his sights. Not sure why, the timing seems to be lined up with the enemy going behind the wall and there's no one coming from that door.

6:40 that's something else. Not sure how I feel about this one. But I think it is possible without cheats.

In my opinion the demo is not conclusive proof that he's cheating. There are some weird moments but I'm sure if I recorded my own gameplay something similar could occur. Sometimes it is just dingdingdingdingding. :D

I watched this demo few times too.

Why I assume that he is using WH ? He cant even move properly in the game, but most of the time he is aiming exactly when enemy is coming (even without hear enemy or see)

About some kind of aimbot: There are micro fast aim switches and aim warps on this demo. To be honest Im not familiar with nitmod, so maybe this mod is working different, but from my perspective it looks like bot

http://stats.etmods.net/pStats.php?id=300618

Screenshot containing guid and IP lost, retake next time.

Latest Demo exceeds file limit, will post 2nd part in next post.

Some strange behaviors, some usual. Fits what Lost feels about the first demo. 

hahaha_sp-delivery_te.dm_84

Edited by Holzi_Goldzunge
Full demo added here

• 3 months later...

Some players just dont listen, when admins and clan members say that cheating isnt allowed.. And keep continuing to ruin our game by retarded abuse of cheats.. Thats sad, maybe that guy founds some place where do his videos so much as she/he likes.. I mean servers which allows cheats.. ET has some of those too.. But not always.. I hope she/he goes that kind of place.. Because Our <=TM=> servers are NOT FOR PLAYERS WHO USE CHEATS WHEN PLAYING IN <=TM=> SERVERS..

Just sayin.

• Like 1