C# (baby pics - Warning)

Ctrz

Hay-all.

For some reason felt that I own an introduction of me.

Finished university with pschyology degree I have had different jobs and experiences in life.  Currently work as analyst, sales programs specialyst and developer in one of the biggest Telekom company in Estonia. Fluent in estonian, can speak english and german and understand finnish. Polish and other languages cursewords do not count. :)

When Im not at work, I take care of my cat, record music or play a small gig here or there. Mainly focused on guitar but can play some piano if needed.

Ive been in happy relationship over 4 years and in june twins should arrive in my small family (that is pretty well-hidden information because Im not that internet friendly person).

My girlfriend (not married yet) works as business analyst in bank, so we have some stuff in common. We just work on mirror jobs - she leads projects from IT side and I lead them from business side (whoever is at home with IT will understand).

Im usually pretty calm person and it takes much to get me angry but due my previous and current work experience - im strickt. I like rules and clarity in them. Grey areas are not for me, so I sometimes bounce with Niki and Jess, but im sure its all good.

Have played ET since it came out and RTCW before that. Last 5 years played on same laptop that is pretty beaten up and Im also too lazy to push myself. Played some etpro, jaymod and other mods before but liking etpub also. Playstyle? Aggressive in times but sneaky/spammy in pub servers. I can read game well and its usually my skill that lets me down. I like to experiment sometimes and I think right now im into Mg42 spam because its cozy to have belly against ground and more ammo than others :)

Thats it. 

All questions are welcome but not quaranteed to be answered.

C#

Edited by Ctrz
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

hehe, nice intro :)

I'm starting be curious how you that meant. :sofa:

I just meant that I do not like grey areas and exceptions. From the first exception a downfall of the rule usually begins :)

C#

2 hours ago, Niki said:

haha better late than never :D , nice intro and I like Your name :P

hehe yeah I remember talking with you and Jess  atlest 3 times about sk rules :D

ye, because they are worn-out and dumb :D and with weird exceptions. Should re-start that topic again. :)

C#

On 15.11.2017 at 12:30 AM, Ctrz said:

I grew up in small town called Viljandi and Karin went actually in the same kindergarten as me.

- You can imagine my big surprise back then (year was what, 2008?), when I found that out in-game :stuart2: Small world we are living :D Lost contact when DEC clan broke up and now you are here :D Polite guy, with strong character, gogo! ;)  
And wow-wow-wow, gz for twins (well kept secret ;) ) :clapping2:

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/17/2017 at 10:25 AM, Karin said:

- You can imagine my big surprise back then (year was what, 2008?), when I found that out in-game :stuart2: Small world we are living :D Lost contact when DEC clan broke up and now you are here :D Polite guy, with strong character, gogo! ;)  
And wow-wow-wow, gz for twins (well kept secret ;) ) :clapping2:

Pow-wow Karin. 2 boyz incoming. Still hope to keep it secret from social media :)

C#

• 1 month later...

A little update to whoever cares :)

Got my reinforcements this morning around 1AM. 2 little boys and only 26 weeks old (39-40 is normal) so they will stay in intensive care for some time now. Which is okay, because wifey can move around bit more easily and we can prep our lives better. Both hearts and lungs are okay and chances to stay alive and well are over 80%. :) 

Tiny one is 651g and "bigger one" 700g. 

C#

28946645_10211748372329604_1995569649_o.jpg

29513618_10211748372209601_1575546003_o.jpg