Learn to know eachother

Jessica

This topic, for everybody who is willing to give some brief information about himself

Like Age, real name, and profession ( Or study )

Like this example

Gamename : Jessica  ( Origin : https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjR34KZw-TXAhXP2qQKHdN_C8oQyCkILzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjbQPkgcBpjw&usg=AOvVaw3rKvHZyRYW14GIAaUtWRyV )

Profession : business analyst

Edited by Jessica

Games I play: Usually I play some good old CS 1.6 when I don't want to play ET I also play Serious Sam The First and Second Encounter + Star Wars Jedi Knight 3 Jedi Academy + Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition and a lot of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Injustice Gods Among Us :)

A bit of info about me: Well I'm a 19 years old romanian guy who likes to play ET a lot.I just graduated high school.Now i'm at a medicine school.I'm a really shy person.That's all I want to say at the moment.

Taken from my application :D

Wait... Jessica is an Eric? I've been here for 2 years and I always thought Jessica was a... Jessica :P

My name is Jasper, I'm 25 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm a graduated product designer. I currently work as a freelance designer for a company that is specialized in urban furniture and sport-/playgrounds. In my spare time I love to sport; mostly cycling, football (soccer for you silly Americans), athletics and darts. Other hobbies of mine are foruming/photoshopping and photography.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 0wN1x said:

Wait... Jessica is an Eric? I've been here for 2 years and I always thought Jessica was a... Jessica :P

My name is Jasper, I'm 25 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm a graduated product designer. I currently work as a freelance designer for a company that is specialized in urban furniture and sport-/playgrounds. In my spare time I love to sport; mostly cycling, football (soccer for you silly Americans), athletics and darts. Other hobbies of mine are foruming/photoshopping and photography.

just loves the attention he's getting having female name :P 

Real name James. Charlie is my nickname. Or Charles. Or Charlie Brown if you want a smack in the mouth lol.

From Newcastle.

26 year old I think.

Response steward for NUFC so I work any and all events that involve VIP's and/or sponsors linked to the stadium. I mainly respond to trouble or "bodyguard" VIP's. I also work in a restaurant cooking and preparing grub. Up until 8 months ago I couldn't cook scrambled egg but here I am!

I play darts for my local pub team and I just recently joined a football team. Proper little fast winger ;) Or used to be ...

Name: Markus

Profession: alcoholic ,fumigator (i used google translator to my 2nd job i hope its right ) and operator in the warehouse 

Hobbies: I watch lot of sport and love to build my PC :D

Sometimes i do something whit my family or travel whit my friends some wild islands.

English still sucks but you all understand my point !!!

My name is Amanda, I am from Nashville, Tennessee, i am to old at 36, and I work as a Revenue Integrity Analyst for 23 hospitals. I recently got married, and in my personal time i play entirely to much PUBG.  I miss seeing and talking to everyone!!

• Like 1

My name is William, I'm 25 yo, I live in Brussels, Belgium, and I'm a train driver for the belgian company (pls no insults). I sometimes drive >750t trains up to 160km/h (and even 200) with ~1250 passengers but most of the time I drive shitty half empty omnibus trains. They stink and give me soul cancer. Thank god I receive my adrenaline from a few peak trains..

Other than that, I sometimes try to go for a run or to meet up with a friend to play some badminton.

Oh and I have a gf, though we do not live together yet. Hence me spending a lot of my free time at her place when I'm not sitting on my driver's seat and thus not playing ET on a regular basis.

My gf is the greatest in the world.

33 minutes ago, DiNg said:

and I'm a train driver for the belgian company (pls no insults). I sometimes drive >750t trains up to 160km/h (and even 200) with ~1250 passengers but most of the time I drive shitty half empty omnibus trains. They stink and give me soul cancer. Thank god I receive my adrenaline from a few peak trains..

wow thats soooo cool, I love trains and always wanted to see locomotive and see what driver sees :D it must be great job in motion all the time :D 

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

@DiNg

Can you do stuff like this train driver? :P 

Owh this guy is amazing hahaha

Though I never have to speak into the microphone, taking care of passengers is not my job, and tbh we as drivers hardly give a damn about what's going on behind us. Our main priority is security, and that's it :)

2 hours ago, Niki said:

wow thats soooo cool, I love trains and always wanted to see locomotive and see what driver sees :D it must be great job in motion all the time :D 

It is but the shifts are killing me. This week I started my duty at 5.00, 4.10, 3.40, 5.00, got a day off on friday, today 10.00 and tomorrow 14.00.

1.jpeg

This is our newest engine. Up to 200km/h, 6000kW.. pretty badass but too much technology :)

2.jpeg

During summer, following an other train.. not driving very fast as the collegue had past onward a red signal  :P (yes, for some on them we can without authorization)

3.jpeg

Earlier this week <3 Though the heating was broken, freezing cold in the cabin :rolleyes:

4.jpeg

What we encounter every day.. red signals, our major preoccupation. 

5.jpeg.png

Same engine as on the first picture. Screens, screens everywhere.

6.jpeg

And THAT ladies and gentlemen is the best of the best. I'm mean it's not, it's old (1966 !!!), cold, skids like crazy, has shit brakes, but man, they make my days :)

The pictures taken during a ride were obviously not taken by me :)

5 hours ago, DiNg said:

I live in Brussels, Belgium, and I'm a train driver for the belgian company (pls no insults). 

That part is very hard for other belgian people :P but good to see photo's from trains that are moving, not lots of those around here, or at least when they should be and preferable on a track that goes somewhere (not offroad) ... thanks for clearing out the driver was just taking some pictures ... :rofl:

Edited by PurpleHaze