hi

2rk

Hello ppl,

I m playing this game for long years,15 years .and whole my ET life,I had great friends who respected,funny and friendly.and also I knew the ppl  who has full of hate and hatred.hate becuz only I am muslim or I am Turkish.I m really very proud to be a Turkish and also Muslim person.like u proud of urself.I remember soo good that; my first topic was say hello and meeting here.second one is complain for racism.I changed some servers,I came back and hurts to me see that nothing changed.whole my et life,I answered just who insulted me,who sweared me.but I never sweared to ppl mother,his religon,his etnicity.because I know these are the most sensitives of the people.and none can prove I sweared or insulted ppl only because their believes or what importants for them..I had Polish friends,English,German...Christians,Jews,Muslims etc..we can joking each others..I've never approached people with prejudice,if I would ,I couldnt be an admin at the great servers like AXE, TWC, FA ...and I left all of these clans bcuz of haters.after 3 or 5 kills,starting insult.nothing changed this 15 years.seems it won't change next 15 years.so sad.

Today Ptain and a guy Polish(entranced) or sths like that called me as Muslim Terrorist,not one time,2 times.nonstop while map.warned them dont do racism,they said its not racism and.I warned them I m getting ss but they keep it on.the great pharoah warned them too,because he was the one other muslim at the server.others just watched.zerocool was there I pm'ed him but he said I didnt see.I had many ss but I dont know they dont work on my pc.etproes and silents ss are working but legacy ss not.if any solution for open these ss u can tell me,otherwise u can check the logs.

ss.PNG

fgfg.PNG

pro.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Charlie locked and unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, entranced said:

him lie pls unban me its not 100 % truth im not toxic , that was joke him start be toxic to another player so idk 0 warn just ban nice 

I had a look at the logs and the things that were said aren't tolerated on TM servers. At all.

[2020-03-26 17:47:33] DCD7607A36C690AE1DE478B018CE755F: CHAT: ^pEntra^pnced^v*: "dont be aggresive turkisch terrorist"

I understand stress is running high atm with things going on in the real world and people say things they might not usually. I also acknowledge you aren't the kind to get in to trouble but this kind of stuff gets clamped down on. Hard. I'll lift your ban @entranced, but please remember comments like that aren't accepted here. Don't get involved like that thinking it's smart or funny and instead report it to us.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Thanks to letting us know man!
Very sad to hear this my friend, we'll do our best to fix this, and like you said the game is for everyone, black, yellow white nothing matters as long as we respect each other!

Hope to see you back in our servers.

3 hours ago, Charlie said:

I had a look at the logs and the things that were said aren't tolerated on TM servers. At all.

[2020-03-26 17:47:33] DCD7607A36C690AE1DE478B018CE755F: CHAT: ^pEntra^pnced^v*: "dont be aggresive turkisch terrorist"

I understand stress is running high atm with things going on in the real world and people say things they might not usually. I also acknowledge you aren't the kind to get in to trouble but this kind of stuff gets clamped down on. Hard. I'll lift your ban @entranced, but please remember comments like that aren't accepted here. Don't get involved like that thinking it's smart or funny and instead report it to us.

Cheers.

Good call Charlie (with the ban). 

There is no excuse for such behaviour and comments.

1 hour ago, entranced said:

okay pls unban ptain if he is banned thx

I think we should look into what his past has been. If hes been breaking rules, then I think some cooldown time should be fine.

I dunno what I was expecting. An apology to myself or ich, or a reassurance that he wouldn't make comments like that again. Or a thanks for getting unbanned. Or that I'm a poor admin. Something. But all I got was "okay". :rolleyes:

Ptain hasn't appealed his ban.