and here it is.....wow :O !

I dont think i'ever made an introduction before....never really been good at this but anyways...

Not sure why i chose the name Jesus back in the days but ive never changed it.

I joined the US Army as soon as i turned 18 years old, after finishing boot camp training (3 months) I went to Hunter Army airfield GA to join the 1st battalion, 75th Ranger regiment, training involved running 150 miles per week with rifle and other equipment, jumping out of the plane, war strategies etc etc. 62 days later i was sent to Iraq for 7 months as a sniper and focusing on rescue missions. To answer your question, yes, ive killed people, please dont ask more questions. Real ptsd that we actually had to deal was in regards to where to put our next step, in other words Iraq and Afghanistan had quite a lot of landmines (especially Afghanistan), normally it was MD-82, some M14 and i forgot the other one.

After Iraq, i was stationed in Garmisch, Germany and I started focusing on my studies to become a doctor, then i got stationed in other places but no war zones until 2008.

Joined TM back in 2008, was in trial but couldnt finish it of course as the US Government decided to send to Afghanistan for 8 months, after about 6 months spent between kabul, kandahar, korengal and other provinces I was asked if wanted to serve another 7 months, so...after 1 year and half i returned to US. 

year 2011: I started playing ET again on TM servers, as soon as i hit 5k xp (back then was 5k requirement to apply :D ) i applied to join and that ass of @Andy was my recruiter (he was mean, now u wonder why i'm mean??! joking lol) passed trial and become a member, shortly after a recruiter, then jun admin and then co-leader. I do not tolerate any sort of racism or very bad insults.

Unfortunately, my life was quite of a mess when i was a co-leader, had a ton of stuff going on, was leaving the army, was traveling a lot between upstate NY and DC so i got rid of everything because i felt incredibly overwhelmed. I have finally retired US Army as an officer

Now, I live in Connecticut, USA....live with my girl (unfortunately, shes reading this also lol), have a huge furry pain in the butt called Shadow (my Siberian Husky :D ) and I work as a researcher in cardiology at Yale New haven Hospital. I collect a ton of data and visit patient. I still own 5 firearms that are only sitting in my closet locked up, except for my S&W mp Shield 9mm thats in the drawer next to the bed, its really just for protection towards my girl and my dog. My girl is dentist and shes never seen war or anything crazy, shes never been in the military and we've been together for....too long lol (8 years :O

any questions? ask....

also,

pls roast everyone :lol:

Edited by Jesus
  • Like 6

17 minutes ago, StaR said:

Too long, didn't read. :stuart:

I don’t blame you, I wouldn’t read it either :lol: just hit “mark read all” lol

Edited by Jesus

5 hours ago, Jesus said:

except for my S&W mp Shield 9mm thats in the drawer next to the bed

Cool. I know only newbies using akimbo pistols and pros go with just one :D.

But Im glad youre back and your life is coming together piece by piece :) .

18 minutes ago, BladeWarrioR said:

oooh .. ok thats how it is ...

Andy gets a mention but old blade/baldy here doesn't -.-

Now know where i stand :(

Just have to kick ur ass more now ...

you were a jaymod peep, i was etpub :P 

not that hard to kick my ass in et lol

3 hours ago, Jesus said:

you were a jaymod peep, i was etpub :P 

not that hard to kick my ass in et lol

Thats a lie ..

i was jaymod for about 1 month then went etpub ..

I was on etpub before u became a member XD

in fact im pritty sure i was a jr admin

• Nitmod Admin
6 minutes ago, BladeWarrioR said:

Thats a lie ..

Ye, you weren't cool enough to be part of the Jaymod crew 8)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BladeWarrioR said:

Thats a lie ..

oh, didnt remember that lol. man, has been too long ago lol. miss etpub lvls though, especially -1 :evil:

• Nitmod Admin
4 hours ago, Jesus said:

oh, didnt remember that lol. man, has been too long ago lol. miss etpub lvls though, especially -1 :evil:

How many times did you set me -1 ? I think like 10-15 times