My Suggestion to Repel Cheaters from server(s)

Hello guys, so i started to suggest this as a joke, but actually i really believe this could be a good strategy. 

So, for regular cheaters, that dont come back anymore when u guys find them and ban them, is alright. But then u have those smart ones, IT GEEKS, who can avoid these bans and come back laughing at all.

For those guys i would suggest some Clan Members to use aimbot against them, like massive aimbot, go hard, he will avoid server for sure.

Using cheats , killing everybody and having that huge score of frags is all about EGO , and if you hit their ego, and they cant even aim cuz they have like 2 or 3 aimbotters against, they will go for a easier server an never come back . Thats my suggestion, but of course, there's gotta be a internal agreement between u guys , so u can use this technique properly and with sense. 

Do you think is considerable?

Cops and thiefs use guns, why not cops (Admins) using aimbot too, AimbotCop PBI PunkBuster Investigations Lol

Cheers

121090440_813652965842139_7032635625012002788_n.png

Edited by n'papo?

If they join - feel free to join spec or vote them off. If you report us or inform us in discord, we can also push them out.

People will always behave badly. We cannot fix them by doing the same to them. I'm sorry, but thats very dumb way to solve anything in game, in real life .. 

We should discuss within community if we could fight with them more efficiently with some extended commands for example.

I suggested to freeze them, disorient them etc. 

29 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

If they join - feel free to join spec or vote them off. If you report us or inform us in discord, we can also push them out.

People will always behave badly. We cannot fix them by doing the same to them. I'm sorry, but thats very dumb way to solve anything in game, in real life .. 

We should discuss within community if we could fight with them more efficiently with some extended commands for example.

agree but i like more
!teleport
or
!disarm  

:)

2 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Sure i understand u, could be effetive also ahah i know my suggestion is extreme ahaha for extreme cheaters extreme measures Lol 

Edited by n'papo?

It would be fun to beat them at their own game lol, but yeah. We try our best to make sure our servers stay cheat free and it will remain that way. It's a dangerous path to go down if we start letting selected people use cheats just cos someone else is. If I enabled a cheat it wouldn't be against 1 person, it would be against the whole opposing team and that isn't fair.

If you see a cheater, report them. Take a demo and !finger. Inform us in Discord or find an admin on another server. If it's the usual dickhead bypassing the ban just kick them. It's sucks they visit our servers but we have to persevere.

Didn´t this happen for Team Fortress 2? Cheats where getting so popular that the same cheatmakers started enrolling even better hacks for server admins to hand them a tool against cheaters. Risk of the game getting unpopular was too high (would eliminate their own market). Admins could literally beat the cheaters at their own game.

image.png

4 hours ago, Mister J said:

Didn´t this happen for Team Fortress 2? Cheats where getting so popular that the same cheatmakers started enrolling even better hacks for server admins to hand them a tool against cheaters. Risk of the game getting unpopular was too high (would eliminate their own market). Admins could literally beat the cheaters at their own game.

image.png

Interesting lolol 

17 hours ago, Charlie said:

It would be fun to beat them at their own game lol, but yeah. We try our best to make sure our servers stay cheat free and it will remain that way. It's a dangerous path to go down if we start letting selected people use cheats just cos someone else is. If I enabled a cheat it wouldn't be against 1 person, it would be against the whole opposing team and that isn't fair.

If you see a cheater, report them. Take a demo and !finger. Inform us in Discord or find an admin on another server. If it's the usual dickhead bypassing the ban just kick them. It's sucks they visit our servers but we have to persevere.

Sure i totally understand your side, is very delicated and is legit either position you take against it, at the end of all, we just want to repel cheaters somehow ;)

On 10/11/2020 at 4:16 PM, n'papo? said:

Hello guys, so i started to suggest this as a joke, but actually i really believe this could be a good strategy. 

So, for regular cheaters, that dont come back anymore when u guys find them and ban them, is alright. But then u have those smart ones, IT GEEKS, who can avoid these bans and come back laughing at all.

For those guys i would suggest some Clan Members to use aimbot against them, like massive aimbot, go hard, he will avoid server for sure.

Using cheats , killing everybody and having that huge score of frags is all about EGO , and if you hit their ego, and they cant even aim cuz they have like 2 or 3 aimbotters against, they will go for a easier server an never come back . Thats my suggestion, but of course, there's gotta be a internal agreement between u guys , so u can use this technique properly and with sense. 

Do you think is considerable?

Cops and thiefs use guns, why not cops (Admins) using aimbot too, AimbotCop PBI PunkBuster Investigations Lol

Cheers

121090440_813652965842139_7032635625012002788_n.png

Well.. aimbot isnt allowed, if TM's start use bots in own server against others then they break rules... When I joined first time in TM there was some admin who god banned because of using aimbot or multihack, he tried lock spec and everything to avoid get gaught by demos.. And got busted... There are bots which really rages them down, but for real TM doesnt allow using aimbots in TM's servers.. Or it looks bad too if someother server gives data that TM named guy has banned for bot using somewhere else.. So that idea is ridiculously insane.. 

On 10/12/2020 at 12:17 AM, Charlie said:

Just to say, but some bots has option to lock it to just specific players.. It means user can choose what are the target where the system aims.. It can pick like example 3 guys from whole oppositing team.. Just telling that actually that is possible to pick players.. <<<<<-----------WELL USING BOT ISNT ALLOWED ANYWAYS IN SERVERS

On 10/13/2020 at 2:58 PM, Kevlar said:

What aimbot do you recommend papo? what was the best you tried? 😜

LOLOLOLOLOL actually i never used one, and a friend of mine told me nowadays most aimbots and cheats are paid, so.. u would have to pay for having it :X  i use aimhand LOL shaky one ahahaha

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 3:16 PM, n'papo? said:

Enough said, say goodbye to the server