Hello

Patriot

Hello people

Name is Patriot and Im a small part of the Clan Qubenet

nice home you have built here :)

Il make sure to look in from time to time. :P

Well basically just wanted to say hello, which is done now, might check on ur servers soon

un til then hf all

Thx for the welcome :)

Hello mate and welcome to the site, drop in the chat room if you have time one day, watch out for MadF.Lame though, the resident chat room guardian, he does bite! :vampire:

I tried Mate dosent have permission, and we have 1 also we just call him robot on our chat :)

Thanks for the greetings people :)

Yes i can connect to chat now, will do soon.

A little more info about me.

Im from Denmark and I am 49 year old family father with 3 boys

I have been a member of Qubenet since 2003 and leader of it since 2005, we started out as a scrimming clan back then and did very well on CB and different Cups, but as time goes by we have stopped and are now only playing for fun.

Most of us are in the 40+ agegroup so we dosent have the time to play 24/7 :) we usually meet on our server at Sundays and fool around. but every now and again we visit a server from other clans, and il try drag our asses on to your silent server soon, could be fun having a few maps with you guys :)

atm we are around 15 active ppl so we aint that big a clan but we are very persistent :) and are not going to leave the et scene anytime soon.

cya

Greetings Carsten