Hello folks!

Hi Guys,

I just got a new laptop and decided you know what i miss ET it as been so long! So after a 6 year absence I am back and having some fun.

My names Gavin from Scotland i go by Premeditated in servers. 

what time and server is best for playing with fellow people? 

Look forward to playing with you guys and hopefully chatting in here!

Thanks,

Pre

• Like 2

• Founders

Nice intro

If you want to play pubic we have our Etlegacy server  IP 37.187.79.49:27964 or beginners server Ip 37.187.79.49:27980.

If you like etpro Ip 37.187.79.49:27975

If you like chatting come join us in discord https://discordapp.com/invite/A5eksxV

Hope you enjoy your time here

Hello!

If you're just back to business from a long break I suggest you first visit our ET: Legacy (which is main server and with most TM members playing there), the atmosphere there is friendly, there is decent amount of players, active admins, variety of maps and the level there is quite reachable for a "Mr Average". Our ETPro server is quite another story, the level there is crazy high as there are mainly pro players from the remaining ET pro scene playing there, so you could get easily discouraged (I get rekt there :D). But of course I encourage you to visit it and give it a try! Optionally you can try Beginners server which is running on nitmod, it's kind of a fun server with fast shooting, throwing knives, XP save and stuff like that. 

So as you can see there's something here for everyone, I suppose it depends on what kind of player you are. Good luck and have fun!

• Thanks 1

• Nitmod Admin
1 hour ago, PREMEDITATED said:

After few day back, I must say I'm dead impressed with how busy this server is! 

Good job guys it is hard to keep a server as filled as you do in this day.

Look forward to many more games in the future with you guys :drinks:

Stick around, maybe you'll end up staying here with us ;)