Xmas time preparations!

Please,give your opinions and suggestions.

What maps you like to add for that?Do you want some skins or not?Is your dream to sit on Eagles lap?

We also having a Christmas event and x-mas server but would be nice having some winter feeling in our main server too.or not?

Dmxj said:

Getting closer to snow and xmas time! Would be great to warm up the players with some new xmas maps

Northpole,,Radar winter,...

Not all at the same time but we can add every 1 /2 week 1 to the rotation.

Good warm up for our players to the xmas period at Team Mupper server :santa::santa:

Finally some xmas action 

Santa Dmxj is ready 4 it! :santa::santa:

1) maps: Northpole - Radar (winter edition) - Supply winter (not so popular)

2) santa hats ( red axis - blue allies)

3) Snowballs insteat of nades

And i guess this is the maximum of changes, people like our server because its basic so keep it clean and fresh!

Ho Ho Ho!

nq_x-mas_2010.jpg

Edited by Dmxj
  • Like 4

Was there and tried some Maps.

First off...the Skins arent the best Choice imo...often its hard to tell who is Friend and who is Enemy (mostly the Medics).

Mapwise...i dont know if they all belong there...if they do:

No UJE Maps...UJE is a sniper Clan, therefore all their Maps are non OBJ and purely designed for sniping.

Fueldump extended = no. normal FD with shorter Viewdistance.

FD Christmas = yes. plays good.

Eagles 2 Ways = kind of yes and no. Map isnt bad the the Truck (Bus) is stuck under the Road (still driving tho).

1944 huertgen = yes. 

Santas Grotto = no. Very basic Map which is at the same time confusing....

Northpole = yes. Havent seen it available in the Map vote today but i know its a good Map.

Couldnt test all yet because lacking time.

We went for some rounds with DMXJ, Ownix, Rammstein, Cobra and Xen. All seems to work fine! Grenades have no sound tho when they explode. Only thing I noticed. Looking forward. Already had that xmass atmosphere going on. Nice job!

Edited by Mister J

1 hour ago, Mister J said:

We went for some rounds with Ownix, Rammstein, Cobra and Xen. All seems to work fine! Grenades have no sound tho when they explode. Only thing I noticed. Looking forward. Already had that xmass atmosphere going on. Nice job!

Thanks 4 my name bro, i am still watching those girls...

Edited by Dmxj
  • Haha 2

• Founders
11 hours ago, Boosted said:

First off...the Skins arent the best Choice imo...often its hard to tell who is Friend and who is Enemy (mostly the Medics).

The skins are as per DMXJ's post, The axis are in dark uniforms with green faces and red hats, the allies are in light uniforms with blue hats, the axis medics are in red dresses and the allies medics are in green dresses, not quite sure where the confusion is.

11 hours ago, Boosted said:

No UJE Maps...UJE is a sniper Clan, therefore all their Maps are non OBJ and purely designed for sniping.

All UJE maps on the server are Xmas objective maps (did you play any?) except for UJE Xmas room which is a 10 minute fun sniper map where you can only select covert op, I have not included any map that is played on the normal servers so this is totally different. 

35 minutes ago, Sammow said:

I wouldn't push all the Xmas things through players throats. Just a few little additions/changes like more snow, christmas hats, a few maps to vote on is enough for me.

Keep it classy :D

Jup, got the same opinion like you, just add 2-3 to the rotation (Nortpole, radar winter, Fuelfump xmas edtion, FD Christmas and 1944 huertgen are the best) 

3 hours ago, MrMuppet said:

The skins are as per DMXJ's post, The axis are in dark uniforms with green faces and red hats, the allies are in light uniforms with blue hats, the axis medics are in red dresses and the allies medics are in green dresses, not quite sure where the confusion is.

Indeed, those hats are nice, but is it possible to only add those hats, not the dresses. because the dresses are realy confusion (colour).
We need to keep it clean, just the normal clothes + the blue and the red hats.

7 hours ago, MrMuppet said:

All UJE maps on the server are Xmas objective maps (did you play any?) except for UJE Xmas room which is a 10 minute fun sniper map where you can only select covert op, I have not included any map that is played on the normal servers so this is totally different. 

Well i guess i then voted the only Non OBJ Map.

Have never seen a OBJ Map of them tho, only Sniper.

But if there are, i surely will try them as well.

And like DMXJ said, Hats only would be nice...trust me try to play in a heated fight and u cant tell who is who anymore :D

• Founders

We may be getting our wires crossed on this, I'm only talking about an event server and not would should or should not be added to the main server, as far as I am concerned the event server would have the full xmas mods and maps as added.

• Like 2