punishment not commensurate with the crime...

Help TM! Please, please, someone angry in trans competition banned me for 604800 seconds. I believe it was an extremely severe decision, given the reasons - sk - completely real being a map where the sk is borderline. Thank you to anyone who will listen to my cry for help! 

Spoiler

Hi popper, thanks for coming to forums, the right place for this :) 
seems like a ban for a week. I don't know who served the ban and the exact reason for it in the moment, but please, be aware that all your warns do get recorded and eventually all the stuff piles up eventually. Seems to me that if it was just a single spawnkill, it was the straw that broke camel's back. I am sure you will get better answer soon form whoever decided your punishment. Until then, please be patient.

• Like 1

Hello Popper. I banned you. 

You did 2 spawnkill with mortar on braundorf. Then i told you on public chat better to stop spawnkilling or i ban you. Then you did it 3 time and got automatic 15min ban by sk script. And i added 1 week ban after it. For spawnkilling.

This is because i see couple days back you got kicked too for 3 times spawnkilling. Also your history got several warnings from spawnkilling script.

At least now i got your attention.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Guys, I respect the sanction that makes sense when it is imposed, however in addition to the certified data, common sense should in my opinion be used. "Dura lex, sed lex" but so true when the Legislator asks the application to maintain "Common Sense". I believe that the sanction, albeit fair, is extremely unbalanced and not commensurate with the infraction... in any case, sincerely. Poppers

22 hours ago, Ande said:

Hello Popper. I banned you. 

You did 2 spawnkill with mortar on braundorf. Then i told you on public chat better to stop spawnkilling or i ban you. Then you did it 3 time and got automatic 15min ban by sk script. And i added 1 week ban after it. For spawnkilling.

This is because i see couple days back you got kicked too for 3 times spawnkilling. Also your history got several warnings from spawnkilling script.

At least now i got your attention.

....that is not the banner's juniority, the right attention that should be paid attention?

with best regards

p

20 hours ago, Jessica said:

Popper, perhaps it's better not to use mortar next time.

Warnings fill fast this way

image.png

Dearest Jessica,

with your way of doing you demonstrate the Wisdom of those who understand .... "When the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger" recites a proverb of controversial origin. The meaning is clear: we must not stop at the surface of things, of events, but grasp their depth, their truth.

simply: tnks u

p

19 hours ago, Jessica said:

Popper, you are so young.
Before the C64 ,I had a Commodore Vic20, and before that I had a PET 2000 :)

I had Atari 6200 and then C64 and then diffrent times Amiga A500 and A500+ and A600HD and A1200HD and bought even CD drive to it with 68030 32Mb turbo card and had CD32 too.. I was retarded Amiga user.. But so what those, if player do sk then its sk it isnt Vic20 or Amstrad..   Just wanted say that too.. :O 

Edited by Stumpel

8 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I'm glad that I'm only old enough to have grown up the Megadrive, Playstation and Dreamcast. You old folks having to use those crappy ancient amiga, commodore and stuff really missed out 😂

I legit remember crying my eyes out when my parents bought me a ps2. Played so many hours of F1 2001, Red Faction and GTA III.

18 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I'm glad that I'm only old enough to have grown up the Megadrive, Playstation and Dreamcast. You old folks having to use those crappy ancient amiga, commodore and stuff really missed out 😂

Playing ping pong with my neighbor waiting the tape to load  or copy lines of code from a magazine to play a 2 color game , You can't understand :D

Edited by Ralaoups
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Charlie said:

I legit remember crying my eyes out when my parents bought me a ps2. Played so many hours of F1 2001, Red Faction and GTA III.

I still play GTA3 to this day!

10 hours ago, Ralaoups said:

Playing ping pong with my neighbor waiting the tape to load  or copy lines of code from a magazine to play a 2 color game , You can't understand :D

I do however have the memories of using the internet at school (since we had none at home) and writing down all the ps1 cheats in my diary/planner. It's not too far off I guess 😄

• Haha 1