ET Legacy Server - Stamina

Guest sed

Syringe discussion!

Its with no surprise that all of us used syringe as medic to get this extra boost sometimes :D but it seems that this might be unfair from some point of view as for example better players with unlimited stamina even for short amount time can dictate the outcome of the map (for those who are interested in obj ofc).

I am in favor of removing it (if such is possible) as to make it closer to the competitive gaming in which some players safe stamina for duels and not use it during movement around the map.

What do you think?

Thank you Bystry for pointing it out last time we played on Public ;)

If it's about adrenaline syringe then I'm totally in favor of disabling it, it's way too overpowered, especially coupled with high HP. For now it's adrenaline boost, go out rambo style and res pawn in couple of seconds (short spawn time).

Same goes for 4 lvl Panzerfaust and 4 lvl airstrike/artillery.

• Sad 1

I agree removing adrenaline (lvl 4 medic), and lvl 4 Fops. I diasagree removing lvl 4 soldier, as jessica taught me: every server needs a panzanaab :)
But when starting this discussion where does it end? removing lvl 4 battle sense as well so that mines get their strategic value back?

So thinking about it yes, remove BS4 as well.

This is all specific to  XP/lvl ratio on the legacy server. 
Want to have a vote on this issue.

Guys, i just disconnected from our legacy server. There are 29 players atm and server is pretty full every day.

It looks ppl like the way how things are going there. So, the question is why we need to change anything?

P.S. It's s not a Pro server, don't forget about it.

Edited by divine_one
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bystry said:

Maybe you haven't been playing there long enough to know that.

Maybe. Or maybe i have seen what happened with our nodownload server when we wanted to improve it too much...

Again, think twice and remember, this is not a pro server :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have had a discussion about settings with Niki(*) to often.

She said : People dont play or leave server because of setting.

I am under the impression that the settings attract or reject people.
We can all wine about self healing medics, Arty lvl4 , and unbelievable but true, some people wine about panza

All the changes people ask for, are personal preferences, and not setting the majority wants.

Time has shown, a lot of people like EtLegacy, with the current setting.

Please, don't think twice, but 3 times before making even the smallest change.

* P.S. I do miss Niki :airkiss:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like I said tonight on the server. We're finally getting great amount of players. They don't seem to mind, or else they wouldn't come back. Unless it really grows to be a problem in the future. 

I wouldn't change a winning team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

mmm i'am not a fan of Adrenaline thing... But i look into the eyes of our players, maybe we should let it be like this and keep on gaining new and active players.
But i guess alot of guys are complaining about the slots 12v12 is imo enough. (20 slots - 4 private (for the high admins)
32 slots is a little to much isn't it, alot of chaos with the panza's rg's and arty's...

Another thing i saw some "Shuffle" in the middle of a game/map, maybe isn't it better to wait untill the map is finished?
Dunno if it's in the rules but it looks and feels strange when the game shuffles in the middle of the map.

Edited by Dmxj
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, divine_one said:

Guys, i just disconnected from our legacy server. There are 29 players atm and server is pretty full every day.

It looks ppl like the way how things are going there. So, the question is why we need to change anything?

P.S. It's s not a Pro server, don't forget about it.

I'm in agreement with this. What makes the server popular is what it is right now, changing it wouldn't be the best move. The same goes for any other major changes like skill levels.

[Charlie's opinion and not that of admins btw!]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1