so, here we go again....the majestic power of mac. currently have a macbook pro 10.13.6 high sierra. Ive tried something a couple of months with Mulan but he gave up lol so, any clue if theres anything could help in here or its a rip? also, not getting a pc....so dont tell me "get a pc" or i'll ban you <_<

not sure what else to write... most of you dont know me but i was knows as the mean admin :evil::P

p.s.: i also miss kicking renva and kdshp out of the game every 5 minutes for being dumb :D

Get a PC.

On a serious note, including some sort of log file or at least explaining what's the exact problem would help us help you. I played on a macbook until I fixed my another laptop to play on Windows, so I might be able to sort this problem for you. But I have to tell you that legacy on macbook is kinda unplayable.

Edited by Bystry

5 hours ago, Jesus said:

i havent even tried honest, when i get back hom from i'll post a screenshot of the error message

hope you get a pc to post this.

:D hope to see you back soon, sir.

• Founders

Jesus buy a window laptop been telling you for years :lol:

Hope you manage to get your mac to work and we see you around a little more, but we do not have to ban so many people like we use to so you may be bored :P 

• Like 1