Saberpeak

Add Saberpeak to the map rotation  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Add Saberpeak to the map rotation

• Yes
    • No

Oh this is a lovely  map! I loved this one back in the days, since I was a pretty good shot with a sniper. I'm completely in for this map. Noted that in situations of 5v5 this map is a little big maybe... nevertheless: great map I'm in!

18 hours ago, Dmxj said:

I love to see and to test new maps, but 90% of our players vote to well known maps like Fueldump, radar etc... Guess new good maps have no chanse in our server :aggressive:

A lot of 'classic maps' are chosen most of the time indeed. However... we recently added Tramfight and I've got to say: from what I experience in the server, this map is voted a lot! So new maps HAVE chance :) maybe it's the questions which maps have a chance to be voted.

Anyway, this topic is about Saberpeak: I love the map, but if that means (like Jessica said) that people will get sniper and the other half will just disconnect... then please don't, since the server is made with people!

19 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

yeah, server killer .. please no .. .but what about this one ? :Dhttp://activegamer.net/et/map/658-Secret_Bay_(Final).html

PPL get lost a lot in this Map...cant really say that i like it either :dontknow:

Edited by Boosted