Server stats

MrMuppet

All people with a Kill Streak bigger than 20 are certainly aimbotter. Recommend immediate, permanent ban.

Joke aside, seeing how funny these stats look (no death, negative time played, no idea what's score or skill weight, ..) I don't think that stats board is any useful. Data seems to be parsed from the log by a closed source executable, so it might be impossible to fix what needs to be fixed.

Edited by Spyhawk

• Founders
5 hours ago, Charlie said:
20 hours ago, Dmxj said:

Only 397 kills? This is not correct m8, but looks cool!

Who? You have 771 ;) 

I ran an archived log after to boost his scores for him!

4 hours ago, Spyhawk said:

oke aside, seeing how funny these stats look (no death, negative time played, no idea what's score or skill weight, ..) I don't think that stats board is any useful. Data seems to be parsed from the log by a closed source executable, so it might be impossible to fix what needs to be fixed.

If you click on the deaths column it reveals the death stats but that's not correct, if you view the Nitmod version it works as should, so does the ETPub version we used to use, this just cant decipher the Legacy logs correctly.

I can adjust the score and skill weight by individual weapons, say only 0.25 for a panzer but 1.5 for a knife kill, everything is set at 1 for the moment, don't give up on it yet @Spyhawk I'll continue to gather the logs and have another play when we are back from our holidays.

2 hours ago, Matu said:

Seems i have personal issues against Stangepork-175 times killed.No other bots didnt get into my most killed list.BAN that bot!

I thought I had removed all the bots from the stats, I'll run that again later, need to remove the name colours from the system also has it repeats members who change their colours, check the clans tab.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MrMuppet said:

this just cant decipher the Legacy logs correctly.

That's what I meant. There is nothing to be fixed in Legacy mod here, this program simply assumes some fixed format of logs stats, and these have been expanded in Legacy mod.

• Founders
3 hours ago, ddifof said:

The functionality provided by this program does not seem very difficult to reimplement. I could try myself later this spring if it is possible to setup some kind of log streaming.

that would be great if its possible.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:40 PM, Eagle_cz said:

@MrMuppet i see only windows binary file without any source code of that statsgen2 sw ... or do you have linux version of that please ?

On https://freek.ws/2015/09/12/statsgen2-2/ in the comment section there is a guy claiming to be the original author and willing to release the source code. If you can get hold of him it would probably be the easiest way to fix this

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Founders

I would like to get this vsp up and running but unsure if its my Linux buffoonery or what, it just does nothing!

vsp.jpg

I just cant seem to get it to work, the statsgen works well for Nitmod but not legacy.