Cheater or just really good?

From watching the demos again, it doesn't look like a wallhack since his reaction times are reasonable. Also what looked like tracing/anticipating ingame turned out to be random movements/predictions from watching the demos. Also some suspicious stuff he could hear and I couldn't since I listen to music while playing.

His aim doesn't do weird things while shooting so I guess aimbot is also out of the question. Just a 46% accuracy on a 20min map is impressive. And overall he's got a nice aim.

Cheers all for taking the time to look at the demos. Appreciate it. :)

• 1 year later...

The thing why I vote and say and decided to kick him even aftef few rejoins, is because his aim snaps to target to other so fast.. That how good pc you had to have to get so fast shots... Ok he dont hit always head but that speed how fast aim moves... IT ISNT NORMAL...    He said look Discord, ok I wasnt on discord.. I have few other demo parts from him, but because thought already from first demo today that he's not clean then "I just cant let that fast snapper play long in server or people leave" or people start to think how slowmotion guy I am...     I didnt saw when did the topic that he is in some CUP team, but beeing a member a cup team doesnt mean always that is clean.. 

I like to see demo when he record from his pc when he plays like from his back that all can see is it bot or not, 'THE WAY  HOW AIM SO FAST I HAVENT EVEN OUR BEST GUYS SHOOT THAT WAY.. ' because my logic cant stand the reaction changing time that guy aims like 0,1-0,2 sec to target to target ( but hits are not hs hs but hit hit hit still, it can be set is it hs or not..).... But some bots doesnt show on screen if all extra items are turned off.. Example hud..

Thanks for the reply, please don't kick him again before the "cheatbuster" section (Mister J - Jessica) reply otherweise we might have unnecessary kick/bans.

Gracias for the demo!

Edited by Dmxj

@Dmxj Will act like you wish next time, doesnt matter how pro "rage" players is there or not.. Then we can only hope people stays on game.. This time there wasnt @Matu @Mister J @Jessica or any higher guys online... And I had to think whats the best option to solve that thing.. But if it needs thier reply first so then it will be then so... Likethis   ---->>>>>>     Step 1: Take infos   Step 2: Record demos Step 3: Send data to forums.. Step 4: wait high admins/cheatbusters answers.. ----->>>> Case done.   :) 

• Thanks 1

On discord,theres almost all times atleast 1 admin available.And Mini is  "invisible"😆 so she gets your message in all times .... i suspect she never sleeps .... like an owl

Edited by Matu
Grammar nazi autocorrect

7 minutes ago, Matu said:

On discord,theres almost all times atleast 1 admin available.And Mini is  "invisible"😆 so he gets your message in all times .... i suspect he never sleeps .... like an owl

Mini is a HE? 😮

Edited by Dmxj

44 minutes ago, Stumpel said:

I m not on discord.. When TeamSpeak was I used it, but the discord.. I never heard peoples voices there only saw chat line.. Really havent used it much.. So I dont know much whats going on discord..

its not just voice chat..its live chatrooms basically. I suggest you to start using it to be integrated with others in TM community (and admins if needed) instead of beeing lonely wolf :)

I can recommend it, although I’m sometimes confused with the possibilities that discord offers (last time I gamed we used Xfire) but I always try to connect to, either the ravecave or the Christmas channel. 

Edited by Dragonkiss

So because I'm not so much used to write another chat (Discord) same time when game chat is on.. And I dont have 2 PC's... So it looks more that I am like that "lonely wolf looking in forest who sometimes reacts if needed: Auuuuuuuuuuuuuu Auuuuuuuuuuuuu Auuuuuuuuu!!!!" :banghead: 

1 hour ago, Stumpel said:

So because I'm not so much used to write another chat (Discord) same time when game chat is on.. And I dont have 2 PC's... So it looks more that I am like that "lonely wolf looking in forest who sometimes reacts if needed: Auuuuuuuuuuuuuu Auuuuuuuuuuuuu Auuuuuuuuu!!!!" :banghead: 

you dont need to have 2 pc's. just minimize the game and make notification in memberzone for example with that info. usually some admin or other senior member can also join and take a look. just kicking 3 times in a row seems excessive even for my taste and I know it wasnt with bad intensions. Just we have different way to deal with these "issues".

• Matu locked this topic