Special EVENT for our Team Muppet Founders!

PurpleHaze

13 hours ago, Grobbebol said:

Unfortunately I can't be there, we are out of town for the weekend. Fridays are better imo.

Hi @Grobbebol @0wN1x, and all others who have problem with date. 

Just want to inform you that normally we check dates with ALL members (well those who want to vote anyhow). But please keep in mind this is a special event, this event is in honour of our founders, so we picked a date that they both can be there, i'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

For all other events you will have a say in the date, don't worry there will be plenty. We got lots more ideas for events this year. 

Thanks all for your understanding. 

29 minutes ago, P3Sone said:

Deem and i wasnt even there see it :( But im sure u made me be proud :)

i only have video when you hear on ts , go charlie go and then you see charlie trying to go hide in little room with no way out :P 

4 minutes ago, PurpleHaze said:

i only have video when you hear on ts , go charlie go and then you see charlie trying to go hide in little room with no way out :P 

Good then i hear some highlights tomorrow when im home (mean ofc today past midnight)

Great Thx to @PurpleHaze have it was his first event made by himself and He did great job, also big thx to event team for help.

But the bigges thx goes to @MrMuppet and @MiniMuppet to make this community alive and kicking and make this the best place in the world we also call our home :D 

Ps: My cat also wanted to play :D and sit on my knees almost whole game :D

ball3.jpg

luna 1.jpg

• Like 2