Waddup

Heya, thought I'd introduce myself a little to the community.

My (ingame) name is Sebast1an and I'm a 29-year-old guy currrently living in Middle Finland. Automation engineer by education, I've worked the past 3+ years as a design engineer doing both automation and electrical engineering in one of the biggest Nordic engineering companies. Fluent in Finnish and English, can say hello in Swedish and swear in German.

As for ET, I used to play this game a lot 10-15 years ago, eventually managing my own Jaymod server for like 3 years. But as the playerbase descended and the server died, I quit this game and only recently started playing again. Downloaded an ET:Legacy client, found your server and here we are.

I like playing the objective every time I play - quite frankly I find pure fragging damn boring. Typically I play as a medic or as an engineer - whatever I feel advances the objective best. In my opinion some maps are far better than others so you might see me spectating certain maps every time they are played. Most of the default maps and Venice for example. I prefer to play on the offence because most of the time defending means just camping at one place and it gets boring after a while.

My gaming setup has a lot of room for improvement as I play on a couple years old 15,6" laptop and use my phones internet. But for now I haven't felt the need to upgrade because I rarely use my laptop for anything other than ET anyways. Higher fps would be nice though. :D

Good to meet you all. :)

If you have any questions, I'll probably answer them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2020 at 4:13 PM, Sebast1an said:

Automation engineer by education

Oeh an other engineer!:animier: Specialize into Precision farming,  we could become colleagues.  

Welcome and thanks for the intro. See you online :gamer4:

Edited by Mister J