Lolotaz tk

lost

Hello

I know i should not write about other Player like that but LOLOTAZ is incredible stupid. He all the time making TK on his teammates and I think he has no idea how this game is working. He is annoying players ALL the time. Please do something with him

Edited by lost
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ande said:

I agree. Every time he is online he start teambleeding sometime. Maybe "little" ban can help this.

he was banned  for week like month ago, seems like it didnt help

On 10/21/2021 at 5:15 PM, RandyMarsh said:

He only tk me a couple of times, always in spawn and completely random I do nothing I know that may annoy him, I have no idea what (if anything) is going on between their ears 😆

Maybe someone called for an Enemy in disguise in the vocal chat? 🥸

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Stumpel said:

About voice calls in main chat.. Is there somekind of spam limit script available... If player has writed cfg where game spams voice call like 6-7 times row when pressing the binded button..

Shouldnt be possible i guess if sv_floodProtect "1" is active @MrMuppet?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 9:21 PM, Dmxj said:

Shouldnt be possible i guess if sv_floodProtect "1" is active @MrMuppet?

I think it's not enabled. Or maybe the time in between messages is too short. I tried to spam voicechat yesterday and it actually worked... at least 4 to 5 in a row. Might not be right after eachother, but certainly 4 to 5 voice chats in a few seconds.

40 minutes ago, Poyer said:

I think it's not enabled. Or maybe the time in between messages is too short. I tried to spam voicechat yesterday and it actually worked... at least 4 to 5 in a row. Might not be right after eachother, but certainly 4 to 5 voice chats in a few seconds.

Hey m8,

The admins disabled the command few days ago because it bugged some settings and the possibility to chat at intermission time.

So atm there is a possibilty to "spam" the server a bit, once you'll see it it's up to the members to use their commands i guess!

Edited by Dmxj
  • Thanks 1