Which mouse to play ?

Hello

just a quick question.

I recently came back to ET and I bought a new mouse to replace my old Razer copperhead : a Razer Mamba Wireless.

In fact It feel big and I get cramps while playing with it :) ahahah.

So I wanted to know if one of you had this old but good cooperhead and changed for a new one. Which model ? I was thinking about a viper (tiny mouse)

I really want to change my copperhead because the skin is degraded and sticky . The good thing is that my hand  doesn't slip...

(settings : sensitivity 3.1 in game and 1800 dpi )

thanks

Zowie EC2-A. Essentials and nothing more. Used to play with Deathadders and MX518's a long time ago but this one beats all of them.

I suggest you stop by a local shop to test what kinda mouse would fit your hand best. After this Google is your friend.

Edited by Sebast1an

26 minutes ago, Sebast1an said:

I suggest you stop by a local shop to test what kinda mouse would fit your hand best. After this Google is your friend.

Yeap.

Or google first what you would like your mouse to be like and see the options and then try them. :) Like I was 100% sure I want 0 delay wireless mouse that has neutral shape and changeable DPI. Got all that :) . Fits well both one taps in csgo or continous shooting in ET.

well I had an "old" MX 518 in 2004 then were very happy with my Copperhead so I bought The best of two world : a razer mamba... but it's not :)

So i'll give a try to a viper mini. I'll keep you update.

thanks

Edited by Ralaoups

I have used the Logitech MX518 for about 10 years. It was probably the best mouse I've ever had. I recently changed to Logitech Hero g502. The mouse is nice, but I had to disable the buttons responsible for changing the dpi, because I often accidentally clicked them during the game.

Remember that ET is an old game and was originally designed to be played with 400/800 mouse dpi. Logitech allows you to set these values.

Logitech G703 here very happy with it though i find  occasionaly my index finger brushes against the mouse wheel while in frantic situations causing me to switch binds.

Edited by sgtBW